Many people’s image of traders is one of a brash, well-to-do male who often lets his heart rule his head when it comes to making a decision on whether to go long or short on a certain market. However, the fact that more women than ever before are getting involved in both spread betting and CFD trading shows that there’s no reason why women of all ages, occupations and income level cannot get involved.
The infographic displayed, which was created by City Index, also hints that there are a number of women traders who work in roles which aren’t readily associated with trading. Many of the people surveyed were at the time of publication working as teachers, with others working in retail and the legal industry, while a fair few are housewives. Also, the data proves that even working full-time jobs doesn’t place restrictions on the amount of time needed to trade.
Leave a comment
- Tips to Use Coupons to Save Money on Your Groceries
- Top gifts for gardeners in 2013
- A secure home for a secure family
- What are the risks of not getting enough sleep?
- Flinders Chase National Park promises spectacular scenery and fascinating wildlife
- Rise of the Female Trader
- 5 Wedding Presents Ideas for a Young Couple
- New Wiring Norms For UK Electricians: Your Man Needs to Know This
- Basic tips to pick your gaming room furniture wisely
- Fantastic Hedge Trimmers