Additional administration of fluoride is a very disputed topic in the world of dentistry. The benefits to inconvenience is a fine line. The role of fluoridation is to increase resistance of teeth. Also participate in iron uptake. This is why tooth decay is often accompanied and anemia.
Taking care of your teeth is a bit boring … but to suffer from tooth decay or gum disease is even more! So if you have oral hygiene questions, here is what you need to know — the four most common problems your teeth could get.
When they are brought into contact with the bacteria in our mouth, sugars (natural or artificial) food produce a mild acid that attacks tooth enamel. “Eventually, says Johanne Côté, president of the College of Dental Hygienists, this acid can create a tiny hole on the surface of the tooth. This is called a cavity. ”
If decay reaches the dentin (the tissue inside the tooth), we will experience an unpleasant sensation to cold, warm or sugar. At this stage, decay can progress quickly because dentin is softer than enamel. If nothing is done, the decay reaches the pulp of the tooth, causing severe pain.
- Tips to Use Coupons to Save Money on Your Groceries
- Top gifts for gardeners in 2013
- A secure home for a secure family
- What are the risks of not getting enough sleep?
- Flinders Chase National Park promises spectacular scenery and fascinating wildlife
- Rise of the Female Trader
- 5 Wedding Presents Ideas for a Young Couple
- New Wiring Norms For UK Electricians: Your Man Needs to Know This
- Basic tips to pick your gaming room furniture wisely
- Fantastic Hedge Trimmers