We all know that sport is similar with good health. Nothing is new — it improves circulation, stimulates metabolism and helps neuronal regeneration. But American scientists have discovered yet another link between movement and well being: stem cells.
According to a study published in the Journal of the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology, movement causes a certain type of stem cells to turn into bone. According to certain stimuli, these cells change, naturally, in bone or fat.
Can medicine help me, if I need stem cells? Where is the most valuable stem cells and the cord is the best source for such biological material? Here are some useful answers if you want to become parents soon.
In Romania, stem cells harvested in 2006. In the world, harvesting has begun more than 20 years. Oldest cryogenic cells already 25 years. The procedure is not painful nor mother nor the child and the umbilical cord is considered a biological waste.
Fortunately, now can be used up. Here are some cases settled in happily with cells taken from umbilical cord immediately after birth. In 2003, a girl of 8 years was diagnosed with neuroblastoma. This is a rare cancer, but quite common among children. In 2007, after chemotherapy treatments had no significant effects, the girl was done with stem cell transplant from her sister.
- Tips to Use Coupons to Save Money on Your Groceries
- Top gifts for gardeners in 2013
- A secure home for a secure family
- What are the risks of not getting enough sleep?
- Flinders Chase National Park promises spectacular scenery and fascinating wildlife
- Rise of the Female Trader
- 5 Wedding Presents Ideas for a Young Couple
- New Wiring Norms For UK Electricians: Your Man Needs to Know This
- Basic tips to pick your gaming room furniture wisely
- Fantastic Hedge Trimmers