Everyone has heard about the benefits of sex, but that does not mean apathy, stress, a sedentary lifestyle and chronic fatigue do not turn it (sometimes, and for some people) into a “rare bird”. So experts are thinking that we should be reminded about some health benefits of having sex with our partners, regularly.
Sex makes the heart stronger
It’s simple: during sex, heart rate and thus intensifies cellular oxygenation. These events strengthen the heart and increase estrogen levels in the body in women.
Sex lowers cholesterol
This advantage was obviously men whose testosterone level increases with pleasure. On top of that, it stiffens muscles and bones and lowers cholesterol.
You just became a mother and beyond normal worries like raising your child, you’re concerned whether or not you are allowed to have sex and, if so, where, when, and how you do that?
Although sexual life after giving birth will be a new experience, as your mind and body have a somewhat different perception – with some more rules and limits – you should know that a woman knows the better when she’s ready for intimate relations, that does not mean one week after birth, of course.
- Tips to Use Coupons to Save Money on Your Groceries
- Top gifts for gardeners in 2013
- A secure home for a secure family
- What are the risks of not getting enough sleep?
- Flinders Chase National Park promises spectacular scenery and fascinating wildlife
- Rise of the Female Trader
- 5 Wedding Presents Ideas for a Young Couple
- New Wiring Norms For UK Electricians: Your Man Needs to Know This
- Basic tips to pick your gaming room furniture wisely
- Fantastic Hedge Trimmers