Food allergies are on the rise, Health Canada estimates that it affects about 1.2 million Canadians. If you or someone you know have an allergic reaction, how to respond can mean the difference can save you a lot of trouble. Here are some useful information to know.
Always carry an auto injector? Adrenaline to overcome the case? Emergency
Introduction to Food Allergies
Experts say food allergies affect 6-8% of children aged 4 years old and about 4% of adults. Allergic reactions range from simple skin rash to shortness of breath. They cause 30,000 emergency room visits and tens of thousands of other reactions are treated at home. These allergies are also responsible for some 150 deaths per year caused by anaphylaxis, a sudden reaction and severe life-threatening.
- Tips to Use Coupons to Save Money on Your Groceries
- Top gifts for gardeners in 2013
- A secure home for a secure family
- What are the risks of not getting enough sleep?
- Flinders Chase National Park promises spectacular scenery and fascinating wildlife
- Rise of the Female Trader
- 5 Wedding Presents Ideas for a Young Couple
- New Wiring Norms For UK Electricians: Your Man Needs to Know This
- Basic tips to pick your gaming room furniture wisely
- Fantastic Hedge Trimmers