Scandinavian countries and Asian population registered a lower percentage of depression. It owes this food?
Is there a diet for depression? Increasingly more researchers think there is.
Experts have shown that cold-water fish, nuts and sugar beets are beneficial foods against depression.
Omega-3 fatty acids present in salmon, sardines, tuna, canola oil and nuts, are a powerful antidote against depression. This may explain why the Scandinavian countries and Asian populations, who consume a diet rich in fish suffering from depression in a very low percentage.
Uridine, a substance present in sugar beet and molasses, is good, so these foods are good depression.
Japanese and Finnish researchers have shown that a diet rich in fish protects against depression and suicide.
Continue reading »
It’s summer and it’s time for sunbathing! If we already know the precautions to be taken for a healthy tan (hat, cream and hydration) we are unfamiliar with the role that diet can play on our tan. By choosing the right foods, you can prepare your skin for sun exposure, maintain your skin and especially to ensure an almost perfect tan without burning.
Foods to choose this summer
Strawberries are an excellent source of vitamin C and are found almost everywhere in Canada in the summer. Vitamin C, an antioxidant, reduces damage caused by free radicals responsible for premature aging of the skin and an increased risk of skin cancer. In general, the other summer fruits are good sources of vitamin C if the strawberries do not fall into your tastes.
We are most attentive to all the calories we win, then why not focus on those we lose? For your convenience, here is a list of popular summer treats and fun activities to eliminate them. You will see that we can treat without feeling guilty, provided, of course, to spend the calories ingested.
- How to Help a Hoarder De-clutter Their Home
- Tips to Use Coupons to Save Money on Your Groceries
- Top gifts for gardeners in 2013
- A secure home for a secure family
- What are the risks of not getting enough sleep?
- Flinders Chase National Park promises spectacular scenery and fascinating wildlife
- Rise of the Female Trader
- 5 Wedding Presents Ideas for a Young Couple
- New Wiring Norms For UK Electricians: Your Man Needs to Know This
- Basic tips to pick your gaming room furniture wisely