Daily stress, typical of modern societies, diets imported from overseas which are rich in alcohol, fried foods and fast foods have only negative effects on health, particularly the functioning of your liver. In order to “wash” all “evils” of the day, experts recommend not to put anything in your mouth after 7PM.
Traditional Chinese Medicine has always been an inexhaustible source of therapies and traditions which find their functionality even today.
Chinese do not eat anything at night, after a certain hour, and the explanation lies in the old medical treatment books. Tradition says that the energy or qi circulates in the body through 12 main channels, which are known as meridians. Each meridian corresponds to an interval of 2 hours, during which the channel energy to peak.
We are most attentive to all the calories we win, then why not focus on those we lose? For your convenience, here is a list of popular summer treats and fun activities to eliminate them. You will see that we can treat without feeling guilty, provided, of course, to spend the calories ingested.
- Tips to Use Coupons to Save Money on Your Groceries
- Top gifts for gardeners in 2013
- A secure home for a secure family
- What are the risks of not getting enough sleep?
- Flinders Chase National Park promises spectacular scenery and fascinating wildlife
- Rise of the Female Trader
- 5 Wedding Presents Ideas for a Young Couple
- New Wiring Norms For UK Electricians: Your Man Needs to Know This
- Basic tips to pick your gaming room furniture wisely
- Fantastic Hedge Trimmers