Whether you’re a teenager or you’re passing through maturity you still have pimples, it’s a well know fact that all these make you vulnerable, disappointed by your own forces and a range of incomplete solutions.
As old as the problem mayb be, it’s not easy to solve the problem for the skin that has been affected by acne — or when you’re victorious in fighting this nasty disease, your skin remains red, irritated, and sometimes aged. Ineffective remedies changed into an endless nightmare.
In search of miracle cure, we just read about a study presented at the “Society for Microbiology General Conference”, Dublin, to return to natural acne cure that is thought to be more effective than any commercial cream.
The famous star thyme could be saving, ie thyme tincture that you can get rid of pimples without the impact of common effects (red skin, burning sensation, peeling, sun sensitivity).
Powerful anti-oxidant, thyme has anti-microbial properties, thyme tea is considered good medicine for respiratory infections.
More research is not known because only in its infancy, but in the meantime, be confident and try to prepare your own, home-based treatment thyme, apply it on face every morning with a cotton swab then rinse with water:
• 2 sprigs of fresh thyme, chopped
• 2 teaspoons fennel seeds, crushed
• Half a cup of boiling water
• Lemon juice-enough from half a lemon
Mix in a bowl of fennel seeds with thyme, add boiling water and lemon juice and wait 15 minutes. Store in refrigerator, preferably in a jar.
Increase the work and do not forget to share your experience with treatment based homemade thyme, if you are not satisfied with the results.
Leave a comment
- Tips to Use Coupons to Save Money on Your Groceries
- Top gifts for gardeners in 2013
- A secure home for a secure family
- What are the risks of not getting enough sleep?
- Flinders Chase National Park promises spectacular scenery and fascinating wildlife
- Rise of the Female Trader
- 5 Wedding Presents Ideas for a Young Couple
- New Wiring Norms For UK Electricians: Your Man Needs to Know This
- Basic tips to pick your gaming room furniture wisely
- Fantastic Hedge Trimmers