You’re losing hair and you do not know why? While many women go to doctors and follow complicated treatments for hair loss, you should know that it could be closer than we thought: strange habit of his hair too aggressive!
A ponytail, a headband, or a woven too tight can cause damage to the hair follicle and its eventually leading to baldness, problems can no longer be remedied, according to a study quoted by FoxNews. American scientists reached this conclusion from a study focused mainly on African-American women who tend to keep their hair very closely.
When you draw with force to catch hair in a ponytail or under the band, there is an inflammation of the follicles. If hair is tormented daily in this way might be a form of alopecia starting point of your head and slowly spreading to the rest of the scalp. This is irreversible and in May lighter forms can be observed thinning hair, baldness instead.
Other causes of hair loss solutions are used for stretching or permanent waving, as well as extensions, type II diabetes and bacterial infections on the scalp.
Leave a comment
- Tips to Use Coupons to Save Money on Your Groceries
- Top gifts for gardeners in 2013
- A secure home for a secure family
- What are the risks of not getting enough sleep?
- Flinders Chase National Park promises spectacular scenery and fascinating wildlife
- Rise of the Female Trader
- 5 Wedding Presents Ideas for a Young Couple
- New Wiring Norms For UK Electricians: Your Man Needs to Know This
- Basic tips to pick your gaming room furniture wisely
- Fantastic Hedge Trimmers